Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Lettuce choose...

Awesome. It's almost 8 pm, and I haven't showered or started the monstrous load of grading I have to do. Oh well. I'm trying to keep up on blogging! My mom read my blog and was INSPIRED to buy quinoa!!! I have changed a life through my blog. Even if I happen to be squatting in her place of residence.

Anyway, before I get onto my (brief) thought for the evening, I want to express how awesome my family and friends are. I can't even count how many people have prayed for and asked about my Praxis test on Tuesday. I had students, siblings, parents, friends around the world pray for me. All of my coworkers asked. I got a call from out of state to see how it went. I feel super loved :).

So, quickly, I'm going to offer a short rant. I got into a familiar debate with my mom over iceberg lettuce vs. greener leaves tonight. We've been through it before. Up until about two seconds ago, I was about to say iceberg lettuce has no nutritional value. A quick Google search proved me wrong! Apparently it does have SOME value. Just not alot. And less than Romaine or Spinach leaves. Here's the thing; if I'm going to be eating salad, a food I only consume to be healthy, I want to be as healthy as possible. Thus, I'm going with the greener choice. Also I HATE the texture of iceberg lettuce. If I wanted to eat cabbage, I would eat cabbage.

That, my friends, is all I have to say for now on this matter. I have kids to teach tomorrow and I need to give them their papers back!

No comments:

Post a Comment