Friday, June 10, 2011

SCHOOL'S OUT!

There are no words in English nor in Hebrew to express how I feel today. There were certainly days (more than I care to admit to) that I wasn't sure I'd make it to this point! But here we are, and the school year is 2.5 hours from being DONE! I cannot believe it.

I'm not completely off the hook; I still have classes to complete. But I think not going to work all day will make a huge difference. I am so enjoying my current class, educational assessment, and how applicable it is! Really all my classes have been great; I highly recommend College of Notre Dame of Maryland, to be changed to Notre Dame of Maryland University this fall. It's a great place. And there's definitely something to be said for learning things you are doing at the same time.

Without further ado, some summer plans:

-Finish Educational Assessment
-1 week of Human Development
-1 week of Leadership I
-Smith A104 roommate reunion July 4th weekend! What!
-trip to Michigan?
-trip to Seattle?
-see Natalie Brewer?
-sit by as many pools as possible
-read the books required for my ACSI certification
-beach with my family

That's a lot of things...so I'd better stop before I stress myself out.

Note: I need to update on two things at some point, Bikram Yoga and my health. Forthcoming!

No comments:

Post a Comment