Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2011

Happy New Year! What good would a blog dedicated to new things be without a new years post? It's 2011! When did that happen? Ten years ago I was a high school freshman...yikes! Tan viejo!

Things I'm looking forward to this year:

April: trip back down to the DR to visit my friends and students! Might have to make a post on good old Don't Drink The Water! just for kicks.

May: My best friend is getting MARRIED!

Summer: I'm hoping Natalie # 1 moves herself over to the East Coast so we can get a place together and start the Nat Flat. Also, I'm turning 25. That's a quarter of a century. I'm thinking birthday party?

November: On November 11th in 2001 my friend Jenna and I sat in a Subway marveling over the beauty of the day's date, 11/11/01. We decided to write down where we thought we'd be in ten years on a napkin. I still have that napkin. We're going back to Subway to read what we wrote :)

Resolutions? I don't really have any...but some things I would like to do:
-write more letters to people.
-get my cousin back from Kenya at some point.
-start the Nat Flat as previously stated
-visit friends in Seattle, Chicago, and Michigan. Or one of those.
-complete the requirements for MD teaching certification
-go on a date. Or a few dates. It's been like two years, so I'd be down for more than one.
-find my sister a boyfriend.
-get my motorcycle license

A decent list, si? I could go on. But I think these are reasonable goals/interests.

Well, I have a meeting to be off to. Love going back to school on weekday nights! Booooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment