Saturday, December 4, 2010

Embarrassed...

I'm aware that I'm heinously overdue for an update, but I'm up to my overly-mascara'ed eyelashes in Christmas shopping stress. I seriously don't remember being this overwhelmed last year. It was like a couple orders online, bam, done. All the presents were at my house waiting for me when I finally got home after my 24-hour adventure from Santiago to Miami to Charlotte to BWI due to Snowmageddon Part Uno. Just remembering that little venture makes me want to change my clothes and take a shower. Yuck.

Anyway, maybe once I have a better handle on Christmas shopping I can add something interesting on here? Perhaps?

Couple random thoughts:
1) I seriously need to start my Christmas shopping in early November next year.
2) The commercialization and amount of people in the stores overwhelms me.
3) I do not want to even think about looking at my credit card bill.
4) Avatar: The Last Airbender was way better than Avatar. I don't care what the critics say.
5) Tonight I opted for movie by myself in my house instead of going out. Am I 40??
6) I am ridiculously excited for Ravens vs. Pit-of-hell's burgh tomorrow. And Jets vs Patriots Monday! Big weekend for football!

No comments:

Post a Comment