Monday, August 16, 2010

More new things

I'm aware that it's been over two weeks since my last post, but I think when I sum up all that has been going on, I will be excused by the general public. And by general public, I mean my mom. Although I don't know that even she reads this...

Anyway, following my grandmother's funeral and my birthday, I skipped over to Lubbock, Texas to visit Holly. We did a lot of fantastic things, but one of my favorites was flying with Holls and her dad in this plane!!

I also got to eat Huevos rancheros, which is one of my new favorite dishes :)


On my last Sunday I discovered via facebook that my new best friend Chad decided to move to Seattle for a new job, much to my chagrin. So new start for him.

Thursday night I got three calls from my best friend Erica. The first two I ignored, since it was 2:30 am. I finally picked up it a sleep induced rage, but quickly forgave her since she was calling to announce her ENGAGEMENT. So new start for her too!

Also Thursday night I went with all members of my fam minus my mom to M&T Bank Stadium for the Ravens Preseason opener. It's great to watch live football.

Anyway, it's been a busy few evenings and I'm fairly sleep deprived, which is why this post is pretty rambly. Speaking of rambly, Kaylie informed me that my blog needs more of a theme. But I'm not really sure what theme to go with...and I'm too tired to think about it. It appears that all 3 posts thus far have been about food...but I don't feel like that can last too long. With my new job starting in TWO WEEKS and grad school starting in three, there's a fairly decent chance the theme will be education. But who knows. :)

For now, I'm off to see Kaylie since she's leaving for Africa in two weeks. What a crazy August!

No comments:

Post a Comment