Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A different adventure...

I've been pondering for awhile what to do with my existing blog (tiertravels.blogspot.com) since I am no longer abroad. I was going to let it die, but I was inspired by my lunch with a college friend on Monday. As we discussed future plans and academia and literature, she encouraged me to keep writing. And so, here I am.

I mused over an appropriate blog title for awhile...Confessions of a basement dweller? No, it hasn't gotten that bad yet. Failure to Launch? No, I launched; I just came back. I thought I had settled on A Smaller Adventure, but I realized I didn't want to limit myself like that. Who says this has to be a smaller adventure?? It will be different. Maybe worse. But hopefully not. Just different.

After spending a year riding motorcycle through palm trees in basketball shirts and tank tops while practicing my Spanish, it hardly seems that moving back into my parents home and my walk-in closet-sized room is a step up. But I believe God's next step for my life is graduate school, so this is where I am. In a little bit I'm off to my final interview for a poorly-paid Spanish teaching job. So here I go! I'm broke, (currently) unemployed, about to turn 24, and I live with my parents.

I hope it's an adventure worth blogging about...

3 comments:

  1. oh the possibilities with God leading!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see that you're still blogging! You're good at it. ☺ From Natalia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andro Testo Pro They way pumps are supposed to work is through a vacuum that is inside a pump. The pump is meant to increase the blood flow which results in penis growth. However the idea of placing your penis inside a pump and pumping for a few hours, will result in a fantastic, brilliant rock hard penis is well....nonsense. They just do not work. The use of pumps can give you blisters, burst capillaries and effect circulation which can lead to impotence. The regular use of pumps can lead to scaring and deformation of the penis and peyronie disease. You might temporarily enlarge your penis but you will quickly return back your normal size.
    \
    http://tiny.cc/AndroTestoPro

    ReplyDelete